The goal of the Kindergarten and Pre K programs is to foster the development of players using teaching techniques that combine fun drills and small sided games to enhance the skill level and confidence of players.
Each session will include fun filled drills and instruction and teams will have time to play mini-games against each other. We do not keep score, we celebrate good plays, we can cheer for goals, but really our focus as parents, coaches, and spectators is to encourage each player to have fun as they learn to play this great game.
The Kindergarten and Pre K programs are for boys and girls ages 4 – Kindergarten
- For Fall 2013 / Spring 2014 players should have a birth date between 8/1/2007 – 7/31/2008
- Pre K:
- For Fall 2013 / Spring 2014 players should have a birth date between 8/1/2008 – 7/31/2009
- The Spring and Fall Seasons run for 7 to 8 weeks.
- Spring season starts in early April
- Fall Season starts in early September
- Location: North Beverly Elementary School, 48 Putnam Street, Beverly
- The K and PreK programs both play on Saturday mornings for 1 hour each
- PreK: 8:30 – 9:30 AM
- Kindergarten: 9:45-10:45 AM
- Coaches will be assigned and the final rosters will be released a few weeks before each season starts.
- Shirts can be purchased at Todds Sporting Goods
- PreK players should wear ORANGE
- K players should wear BLACK
- Shin guards – must be worn inside socks.
- Soccer Balls will be provided (size 3 if you bring one to the field)
- Soccer cleats (preferred) or sneakers. Baseball or metal cleats are not allowed.
- Cost for the 2014 Spring season: $50.00
For additional information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org